T-7 Turret Press Redding.
The T-7 Turret Press features a seven station turret head, cast iron construction, and powerful compound linkage. Its rear casting supports a rock solid turret for precise alignment. The T-7 incorporates a one inch diameter ram and accepts 7/8 inch to fourteen inch threaded dies, including the longer Competition dies. Additional interchangeable turret heads may be purchased. This is the only turret press we recommend buying. The Automatic Primer Feed Assembly sold separately.
1911, Issue:11, Page:067
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:536
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:059
Co-Ax Reloading Press Forster.
No need to complicate the reloading process, the Forster Co-Ax Press keeps it simple while still delivering famous Forster precision. The Forster Co-Ax Loading Press comes with several unique features that help make it truly one of a kind. The Co-Ax features Snap-in and snap-out die changing. You can actually change from sizer die to seater die in two seconds! A positive spent primer catcher system which passes all spent primers and dirty carbon through a tube and into a container. That helps keep all working parts free of dirt and abrasives. Dual floating guide rods to help ensure perfect alignment.
- Three times the mechanical advantage of an ordinary “C” press.
- Delivers perfect alignment of the die and the case because the shell holder jaws are designed to float with the die.
- Ambidextrous design, no frame support or swinging primer arms to interfere or cause obstructions.
- Unique top priming device ensures primers will be seated straight
- Supplied with “S” jaws. Holds rims from .343” to .422” and .468” to .562”
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:535
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:048
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:062