How about Ar .308 Recoil Eliminator 30 Caliber J P Enterprises You can order Ar .308 Recoil Eliminator 30 Caliber J P Enterprises after check, compare the and check day for shipping. Some people are are interested to buy Ar .308 Recoil Eliminator 30 Caliber J P Enterprises with the cheap price. While the item might be priced similarly at different shops.
Ar .308 Recoil Eliminator 30 Caliber J P Enterprises.
Dual, curved restrictor plates with a tremendous amount of surface area stop exiting barrel gases and pull the barrel forward to counteract recoil and muzzle flip. The front sight or scope stays right on target for a faster second shot, plus less felt recoil and shooter fatigue. Models available for rifles chambered in .308/7.62mm.
- 5/8-24 TPI is the industry standard for AR-10-type rifles and also appropriate for custom applications.
- The 0.750" outside diameter will accommodate the heavy bull barrels common among long-range varmint rifles including, but not limited to, the M15 and AR10-type rifles.
- The JPRE-324MG has a final exit hole of .350 and can be enlarged to accommodate bores up to .416.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:024
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:024
Ar-15 Epsilon 9 9mm Muzzle Brakes Vg6 Precision.
Hybrid Muzzle Device Dramatically Reduces Recoil & Muzzle Rise
A muzzle brake / compensator / flash suppressor hybrid, the VG6 Epsilon 9mm employs a two-step gas redirection process to produce a soft, low-energy recoil that's easy on your shoulder. It helps you keep the sights on the target at all times, even during rapid fire, so you can saturate the target with hits - matter how fast you shoot.
- Specifically configured for rifles, carbines, SBRs & pistols chambered in 9mm Luger (9x19mm)
- Machined 17-4 PH heat-hardened stainless steel
- Available in VG6’s gray-silver BBSS (bead-blasted stainless steel) finish OR with a hard Blacknitride™ finish
- Fits muzzles with ½"-28 tpi threads
- Crush washer included
Three prongs on the VG6 Epsilon 9mm substantially reduce flash signature, and with no ports at the 12 o’clock position, there is no distracting flash to get in your view of the target. Dual chambers inside redirect gas to reduce recoil; six valve holes on the underside release the fastest-moving gases from the chamber closest to the muzzle, further decreasing recoil.
The VG6 Epsilon 9mm hybrid muzzle brake produces a low-energy recoil impulse that’s so gentle you’ll realize why the VG6 motto is, "What recoil?" The unique appearance its bad-ass good looks give your rifle are a bonus.