If you find product , Deals.If at the time will discount more Savings So you already decide you want have 3 Prong Eliminator Flash Hider Surefire for your, but you don't know where to get the best price for this 3 Prong Eliminator Flash Hider Surefire . We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. 3 Prong Eliminator Flash Hider Surefire to find out where to get the best deal on 3 Prong Eliminator Flash Hider Surefire.
3 Prong Eliminator Flash Hider Surefire.
99% Overall Reduction in Muzzle Flash
The SureFire 3P Eliminator 5.56 Three-Prong Flash Hider is designed to limit the flash of AR-15/M16 system by over 98% to that of a bare muzzle when firing SAAMI-spec MIL Standard ammunition. This muzzle device has the same flash reduction capability to that of the SureFire SF3P-556-1/2-28 Suppressor Adapter; however, this product is a standalone muzzle device only.
- Caliber: 5.56mm (.223 caliber)
- Length: 2.67”
- Over 98% flash reduction to that of a bare muzzle when firing SAAMI-Spec MIL Standard Ammunition
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- High-precision single-point cut barrel threads for optimum thread interface
- Blind pilot hole for pin and weld
- Muzzle device only, not a suppressor adapter
- Installation requires no permanent modification to the firearm
- Black Melonite finish
- Made in the USA
R3e2c Muzzle Brake .866 22 Caliber Ops, Inc..
Maximum Recoil Reduction With Reduced Blast
Single, large expansion chamber with forward baffle, traps and redirects muzzle gases to greatly reduce muzzle rise and blast. Dust printing and muzzle rise are all but eliminated. Stainless steel construction for superior resistance to powder corrosion. For all calibers center hole is .030" over bullet diameter. May be gunsmith enlarged to larger diameter. Available with .575"-40 tpi; allows installation on smaller diameter, slim-tapered barrels that require a shallow thread depth to maintain maximum bore to O.D. wall thickness. Exclusive supplier to elite U.S. military forces.
AR-15, Issue:09, Page:020
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:174