S&w M&p Lo-Mount Fiber Optic Front Sights Novak.
Fixed Combat Sights Maximize Available Light For Fast Targeting In All Light Conditions
Low-profile fixed sights for Smith & Wesson M&P pistol use glowing fiber optic rods to help you get on target fast, even in low-light or high-stress situations. Makes maximum use of available light so sights stand out against dark targets and backgrounds. Same height as original factory sights, and cut for drop-in fit to factory dovetails—no milling of slide required. Precision-machined, all-steel construction, with non-glare matte black finish, handles the rigors of tactical operations and daily carry. Sloping tops, rounded corners, and beveled edges won’t snag on clothing or holster. Front sights have one red dot and are available in .190" heights.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:321
SPECS: Machined steel, matte black finish, with fiber optic inserts. Fits factory dovetails on S&W M&P pistols; minor fitting may be needed. Front - Red insert. .425” (10.8mm) long, .125” (3.2mm) wide. Available in .180” (4.6mm) heights.
Siiiss 6-24x50mm Lr Ffp Scope Moa-2 Reticle Sightron, Inc..
The Sightron SIII 6-24x50mm Long Range First Focal Plane MOA-2 Rifle Scope features a 30mm tube for added strength and better light transmission. Each Sightron SIII is nitrogen filled to prevent fogging and is also water, fog and shockproof. Other features include easy to adjust target style turrets, side parallax adjustment, and a fast focus eyepiece.
- Fast Focus eyebell allows for quick and easy adjustments when in the field
- Large oversized adjustable turrets offered in ¼ MOA adjustments
- Parallax adjustment aimed for quick and easy adjustment and will focus from the minimum focusing distance to infinity
- Features Sightron’s unique ExacTrack windage and elevation measurement system
- Features Sightron’s Zact-7 Revcoat lens coating technology for fully multi-coated precision ground glass
- Waterproof, shockproof & fog proof