Scirocco Ii Bonded Bullets Swift Bullet Co..
Scirocco® II, with the Signature Black Tip™, is a superbly accurate hunting bullet designed for long-range efficiency. It carries velocity and energy better than any of its competitors. Its sleek design and high ballistic coefficient produces the flattest trajectory in downrange hunting, making it a perfect match for long-range cartridges. The Scirocco® II produces positive expansion at minimal velocities as well as controlled expansion and high weight retention at close range. No other tipped bullet offers the terminal range of Scirocco™ II.
- Polymer tip initiates expansion and is precisely shaped to reduce frontal air resistance
- Advanced secant ogive nose profile allows high ballistic coefficient
- Pure copper jacket is progressively tapered to control expansion development throughout a wide range of velocities
- Jacket and core are joined together using proven Swift bonding technology
- Long driving band for improved rotational stability
- Boat tail base profile reduces drag and eases seating. Thick base prevents bullets deformation in high-velocity magnum calibers.
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:103
Sw1911 8rd Magazine .45acp Magazine Smith & Wesson.
Keep Your SW1911 Running
The SW1911 8RD .45ACP Magazine allows Smith & Wesson 1911 owners to keep their guns shooting on the range, providing them with a ready supply of reliable magazines.
The SW1911 8RD .45ACP Magazine comes factory-made from Smith & Wesson, so reliability and durability are unquestioned.
- Features 8-round capacity
- Fits .45 ACP rounds only
- Made from stamped steel
The SW1911 8RD .45ACP Magazine features an all-black finish.