Buy Ar-15 Lightweight Castle Nut V Seven Weapon Systems Nevertheless, I hope until this reviews about it Ar-15 Lightweight Castle Nut V Seven Weapon Systems will always be useful. And hope I am a section of helping you to get a greater product. You will obtain a review and encounter form here. Lets hope you will ensure and get among Ar-15 Lightweight Castle Nut V Seven Weapon Systems following read this review
Ar-15 Lightweight Castle Nut V Seven Weapon Systems.
- Made From A Super Aluminium Alloy
- 30% Stronger And Harder Than 7075 T6
- Physically Built To Mil Spec
- Type Iii Hard Coat Anodized
- Weighs Approx. 62% Lighter Than The Standard Steel Castle Nut
- Recommended Torque Is 25 Ft. Lbs.
- Recommended Use With The V7 Qd Endplate
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made In The United States Of America
- Weighs 6.7 Grams
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:052
Ar-15 P2 Series Free Float Upper Receivers Adams Arms.
Adams Arms P2 Upper Receiver is the tactical, battle-ready, P-Series upper that is drop-in-ready for any AR-15 lower. The P2 gas piston system prevents hot gas and debris from being blown back into the action, resulting in a rifle that runs cooler, cleaner and more reliably than direct gas impingement systems. A short-stroke piston shaft eliminates concussive gas expansion in the upper receiver for less violent cycling, smoother feeding, and reduced felt recoil.
All P2 Upper Receivers come with Adams Arms own free-floating, M-LOK handguard, and when combined with the A4 flat-top upper, there is ample room for mounting optics, lasers, illuminators, or other accessories.
- Ambidextrous charging handle
- 1/2"-28 threaded muzzle
- 1-7" twist
- P-Series, non-adjustable micro gas block
- Manimal extended A2 flash hider
- Available in pistol or rifle length
Chambered in 5.56 NATO, the Adams Arms P2 Upper Receiver produces accuracy on par with match barrels, plus it has longevity and resilience of a chrome-lined barrels thanks to its QPQ Melonite/nitride finish.