Lowprice Atlas Tall Bipod No Clamp Picatinny Mount Accu-Shot
Atlas Tall Bipod No Clamp Picatinny Mount Accu-Shot InStock yes
Valid Offer! Things to Buy at this store.
If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Buy at this store.
See Detail Online And Read Customers Reviews Atlas Tall Bipod No Clamp Picatinny Mount Accu-Shot prices over the online source See individuals who buy "Atlas Tall Bipod No Clamp Picatinny Mount Accu-Shot"
Research before buy online Atlas Tall Bipod No Clamp Picatinny Mount Accu-Shot
Make sure the store keep your private information private before buying Atlas Tall Bipod No Clamp Picatinny Mount Accu-Shot Make sure you can proceed credit card online to buyAtlas Tall Bipod No Clamp Picatinny Mount Accu-Shot plus the store protects your information from fraudulents
Make sure the customer support is always there to aid you when you place Atlas Tall Bipod No Clamp Picatinny Mount Accu-Shot order with them
Shopping Tips for buy Atlas Tall Bipod No Clamp Picatinny Mount Accu-Shot
No online shopping store/website needs your social security number or your birthday to do business Then you don't give this information to store/website. And do not wait for the bill to come at the end associated with month. Go online regularly during the holiday season and look at electronic statements for the credit card, debit card, and checking accounts. Make sure you do not see any fraudulent charges. If you found fraudulent charges. If you would like to buy Atlas Tall Bipod No Clamp Picatinny Mount Accu-Shot. Please buy it from trusted store.
Before You Buy, You Should to:
- Reading the client testimonials of Atlas Tall Bipod No Clamp Picatinny Mount Accu-Shot before purchase. It'll give a much fuller understanding to you of the pros and cons of it.
- You should to find a similar products to review because sometimes it helps you in buying choices.
- You ought to to learn the specifications & features of Atlas Tall Bipod No Clamp Picatinny Mount Accu-Shot.
- Shipping details and information will vary for any items & by contract such as free delivery solution, an such like.
- You should to evaluate the price, special deals, price, and latest prices of shopping store before purchase from any store.
- You should to selected and get from reliable store at
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Atlas Tall Bipod No Clamp Picatinny Mount Accu-Shot.
- Construction from T6061
- Type III Hard Anodized
- Stainless steel springs & fasteners
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded PAN
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded CANT
- Tooless Optional 3" leg extensions
- Tooless Optional Ski, Cleat and Spike feet
- Estimated range of elevation is 5-9" Standard
- Estimated range of elevation is 7 – 13” Tall
- 5 Leg positions
- Novel 45 degree Leg position pioneered by B&T Industries L.L.C.
- Heat Treated Stainless Steel Leg components
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- Non-Rotating Legs
- Strengthened Leg Boss
- Inner Leg constructed from T7075
- Standard height weight – 13 ounces
- Tall height weight – 15 ounces
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:361
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:172
Ground Blind Treestand Model Bipod Swagger, Llc.
The Swagger Bipod employs revolutionary adjustable, telescoping legs with flexible joints that allow infinite maneuverability, so you get the stabilizing benefits of a bipod without the restriction of the stiff legs. And with the push of a button, the Swagger Bipod transforms from full flex to rigid legs, just like a traditional bipod.
The Swagger Bipod allows you to maneuver in any terrain and any situation, constantly stabilizing your shotgun, rifle, muzzleloader, or crossbow while you raise up or lower down, slide left or turn right, move forward or lean back. You can raise, lower, slide forward, lean back, and twist as needed for each shot, thanks to the flexible, hyper-extending legs.
- Helps you achieve difficult shots that may be nearly impossible with standard bipods
- Shoot prone, sitting, or standing
- Ground Blind / Tree Stand Model’s legs extend to 41-1/2"
- Legs on both models neatly retract into the chassis when not in use
- For rifles, shotguns and crossbows with a standard sling swivel studs, the Standard Bipod Adapter is required (sold separately)
- Rifles, crossbows and most auto or pump shotguns with a Picatinny rail require the Picatinny Rail Bipod Adapter (also sold separately)
The Swagger Bipod is the all-terrain bipod that can do anything ordinary bipods can do - and a whole lot more!