If you find product , Deals.If at the time will discount more Savings So you already decide you want have S-Brm Bipod Sling Swivel Mount Harris for your, but you don't know where to get the best price for this S-Brm Bipod Sling Swivel Mount Harris . We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. S-Brm Bipod Sling Swivel Mount Harris to find out where to get the best deal on S-Brm Bipod Sling Swivel Mount Harris.
S-Brm Bipod Sling Swivel Mount Harris.
Mounts to QD swivel studs on bolt action and single-shot rifles for ultimate field accuracy. Won't change zero; added weight steadies gun. Spring-loaded, telescoping legs adjust quickly, fold parallel to barrel for carrying. Series 1A2 bipods have solid base and do not swivel or rotate. Series S bipods rotate 45° for instant leveling on uneven ground. Buffer springs and adjustable tension on hinged base help eliminate tremor. All Models available in either Series. All Adapters fit either Series bipods. Not recommended for lever actions.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:103
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:362
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:171
SPECS: Aluminum and high carbon steel, anodized, black finish. Adjustment height range is from resting surface to center of bore. Height is noted in chart below.
BRM has equally spaced height adjusting notches.
Atlas Psr Bipod Qd Lever Picatinny Mount Accu-Shot.
- Construction from T6061
- Type III Hard Anodized
- Stainless steel springs & fasteners
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded PAN
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded CANT
- Tooless Optional 3" leg extensions
- Tooless Optional Ski, Cleat and Spike feet
- Estimated range of elevation is 5-9" Standard
- Estimated range of elevation is 7 – 13” Tall
- 5 Leg positions
- Novel 45 degree Leg position pioneered by B&T Industries L.L.C.
- Heat Treated Stainless Steel Leg components
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- Non-Rotating Legs
- Strengthened Leg Boss
- Inner Leg constructed from T7075
- Standard height weight – 13 ounces
- Tall height weight – 15 ounces
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:361
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:172