Superlite Mat Multimat Outdoor Products.
The Superlite Mat is technically advanced, lightweight and compact – the ultimate in weight reduction. The Superlite is one of the lightest and most compact options using the very latest in ultra light materials, meeting the highest standards for quality and reliability.
The Superlite Mat is reversible with Olive on one side and Black on the opposite site.
Note: The pack size is determined when mat is mid-folded and then rolled.
- The Superlite Mat is technically advanced, lightweight and compact – the ultimate in weight reduction. The Superlite is one of the lightest and most compact options using the very latest in ultra light materials, meeting the highest standards for quality and reliability.
- Super-fast valve giving 3x airflow of a regular valve for fast inflation/deflation
- Mats supplied with stuff sack/pillow case, retaining band & repair kit
- Lightweight 20D Rip Stop Nylon repellence added tp prevent absorption
- Quality, lightweight 16kg/m3 PU foam core for lasting performance and full inflation
- TPU membrane for air-tight seal
SPECS: 72 in (1830 cm), Weight: 17 oz. (475 grams), Width: 20 in (510 cm), Pack Size: 10.25 in (260 x 120 cm), Thickness: 1 in (25 mm), Temperature Rating: 5°F to 130°F (-15°C to 55°C)
Basecamp Ops Air Mat W/built In Foot Pump Snugpak Outdoor Products.
Camp in Comfort
The Snugpak Base Camp Ops Air Mat ensures that you sleep better than ever on your next camping or hiking excursion, thanks to an air-cushioned sleeping surface that eliminates the discomfort of snoozing on rough ground.
The Snugpak Base Camp Ops Air Mat operates with a built-in foot pump, which is lightweight and slim, providing owners with an easy-to-use device that can be packed and carried comfortably. The mat is constructed from polyester and ships with its own carry bag and even a kit for making simple repairs.
- Available in olive and coyote colors
- Measures 72 inches x 20 inches x 3 inches
- Weight: 19 ounces
The Snugpak Base Camp Ops Air Mat also features a rubberized, non-slip coating on the bottom of the mat to prevent it from sliding around on low-friction surfaces.