Ar-15/308 Ar Prs Gen 3 Precision Stock Adjustable Rifle Length Magpul.
The PRS GEN3 is a field precision stock for AR15/M16 and AR10/SR25 platforms, featuring tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment. Adjustable for length of pull and cheek piece height via aluminum detent knobs, the PRS GEN3 (Precision Rifle/Sniper) stock is intended for semi automatic sniper or varmint type rifles. It installs on rifle-length receiver extensions as well as mil-spec and A5 length carbine receiver extensions and includes a cant/height-adjustable rubber butt-pad and rotation-limiting QD sling cups as well as M-LOK slots on the bottom for rear monopod mounting.
- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer, but will accommodate mil-spec sized M4 Carbine and many A5-length tubes with standard Castle Nuts and End Plates (not included)
- Enhanced strength butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive should purchase to prevent slippage and is adjustable for both cant and height
- Machined aluminum LOP and Cheek Piece adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Steel adjustment shafts finished with melonite for wear and corrosion resistance
- All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-862F, Type III, Class 2 hard coat anodizing
- Bottom M-LOK slots provide additional sling mounting possibilities for attaching 1913 picatinny railes for use with a monopod
- Sling Mounts: Front & Rear rotoation-limited QD sling swivel mounts. Rear mount 1.25" aluminum sling loop (left side reversible)
NOTE: Due to the wide variety of designs and dimensions of carbine receiver extensions as well as the associated mounting hardware, proper fit cannot be guaranteed. Mounting to rifle-length receiver extension is recommended to ensure optimal fit and funtion.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:050
Ar-15 Stock Assy Collapsible Mil-Spec Brownells.
Collapsible buttstock similar to the current US GI M4 carbine stock provides convenient six-position length-of-pull adjustment to fit different-size shooters, including those wearing body armor. Ready to install on any standard AR-15 rifle or carbine lower receiver; includes buffer tube, receiver lock plate, lock nut, toe-mounted steel sling loop, carbine recoil spring and buffer. Buttstock is made from extremely tough, fiberglass-reinforced, injection-molded nylon to resist impact, heat, moisture, extreme cold, and most cleaning solvents. Steel lock nut has four square notches and pre-cut detents for staking to lock plate. Available with Mil-Spec (nominal 1.14" O.D.) receiver extension tube. Stock interior diameter is matched to buffer tube O.D. for a snug fit that eliminates un wanted play and rattles.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:042
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:046
SPECS: Aluminum and fiberglass-reinforced, injection-molded nylon, matte black. 8¾" (22.2cm) OAL collapsed; 11¾" (29.9cm) OAL fully extended